The Nightingales Wealth Management Team
John Franks DipPFS
John has been in the Financial Services industry for over 25 years and has successfully built up a very large, loyal and varied client following.
– John is an “old fashioned” adviser as he enjoys advising on all financial matters, rather than specialising. John was a partner in a large London based company for many years before relocating his business to Beaconsfield in 2016. John saw the opportunity to develop Nightingales Wealth Management Ltd as a holistic company offering fully independent advice across all subjects to its valued clients. John lives locally and away from the office enjoys golf, sports and spending time with his family and Cockapoo.
Sam set up White Oak in 2006 having worked in the City of London for various banks and financial institutions.
– The main motivation behind setting up the company was to counteract the general trend in the industry at the time – offering products and services on a one-off transactional basis only, often favouring the lenders. Sam wanted to focus instead on the client and their long and short-term goals. The ideas that Sam had in these early days have remained the focus for the business, becoming the core foundation and ethos of Nightingales Wealth Management.
David Haynes DipPFS & Cert CII (MP &ER)
David is a member of the Chartered Insurance Institute and is a senior Independent Financial Adviser at Nightingales Wealth Management Ltd.
– David has been an Independent Financial Adviser since 2004, advising on portfolios and wealth management for clients. His previous experience includes working for Standard Life and James Hay Pension Trustees as a broker and sales consultant for more than 20 years. David specialises in pensions, investments and tax planning including inheritance tax mitigation. He is also our designated adviser for long-term care advice to families. David’s hobbies include countryside walks, entertaining / home cooking, and European city breaks.
Tom Mills DipPFS & EFA
Tom began his career in financial services in 2006 with a mortgage lender before moving in to the Wealth Management sector.
– Having worked as a Paraplanner for a number of years, Tom has amassed a wealth of technical knowledge on all areas of financial planning, including pensions, investments and protection. He works closely with John Franks and David Haynes on the Wealth Management proposition, ensuring that clients of Nightingales Wealth Management are reliably informed during the advice process, in line with the company core values and regulatory requirements. Tom has lived in the locality for most of his life, and as, such has a deep knowledge of the surrounding areas. He enjoys spending his free time with his daughter, as well as socialising with friends.
Rob runs his own very successful business, Secure Compliance Limited and Nightingales Wealth Management are delighted to have secured his services as our Regulatory Compliance Manager.
– Rob has a wide range of experience within the financial services sector having been successful in a variety of roles over almost 30 years. Rob is qualified to diploma level with the Chartered Insurance Institute and has a number of customer focused qualifications via The London Institute of Banking & Finance. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our business. Rob’s key areas of work to date include Financial Conduct Authority relationship management and development of internal compliance strategy, policies and processes.
Nightingales Wealth Management Ltd puts you and your financial future at the heart of everything we do. As financial advisers for London and the Thames Valley area, we take the time to understand your specific requirements, guiding you through the important milestones in your life.
6 Burkes Parade, Beaconsfield, Bucks, HP9 1NN
0345 222 1177